COME BACK 2023


 Assalammualaikum, 

Hi ! I feel like I should start back my blogging thing.

SO YEAH ! Fast forward it’s April 2023 ! And it’s Ramadhan Kareem 🫶🏻

It’s good to be back in fasting month as I have so many thing and thoughts thru out my mind.

So let’s Recap first with my life. So yeap it’s the 4th Anniversary with me and my husband and we still to good to be two 🤭 We did celebrate our wedding anniversary at Peneng, Batu Ferringhi. And it was wonderful memories accept for my pms thing on my honeymoon phase 🙄 

I’ll attach our memories together here ❤️









So this On our Anniversary for 4 years together. ❤️

By the time I’m posting this, it is already Hari Raya guys. *nampak kan I busy 🤭
Then for our February March and April nothing much excited, But in May there’s gonna be so many thing to story guysss.
But yeah I’llpost on the next posting for May. ❤️















No comments:

Post a Comment